Wollongong Linemarking Services

Call us on 02 4283 1411


Minimum Requirements

  • MR medium rigid drivers license.
  • RTA Red Ticket.
  • Workcover OHS Card.
  • RTA Blue Traffic Controller Ticket.

Preferable Requirements

  • Certificate IV Roadmarking - Civil Construction.
  • Longitudinal Truck Operation Experience.
  • Airless Spray and Surveyor Abilities.
  • Small Engines and/or Hydraulic and Pneumatics Operations.